Join the Team
Vacancies are advertised in www.educationpost.ie. If you are interested in working at Stepping Stones Special School for Children with Autism and Complex Needs please email your CV email@example.com.
Graduates completing a college or university course are invited to stay for the duration of their placement. However, placements will only be offered with the understanding that relations will not be working in the same classes as this may not be beneficial for children in their school environment. The types of activities that students can be engaged in include:
- Working with small groups of pupils
- Working alongside individual children
- Working with children on computers
- Undertaking art and craft activities
- Accompanying school visits
- Providing positive role models and one to one support
- Supporting independence skills
- Supporting children to play during playtimes
Anyone wishing to get a student placement should approach Dolores Cullinane, Deputy Principal by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.