Board of Management
The BoM play a key role in supporting the leadership, management, and overall development of the school.
The BOM are appointed for a term of four years. A Board shall hold such and so many meetings at such times as the Chairperson deems necessary but shall hold a minimum of one meeting per school term and shall hold no less than five meetings in any school year.
The Board manages the school on behalf of the Patron and is accountable to the Patron and the Minister. The Board must uphold the characteristic Ethos of the school and is accountable to the Patron for so doing.
· Alan Doyle – Patron Nominee – Chairperson
· Michael Carroll – Community Rep
· Michael Murray – Parent nominee
· Siobhan Campbell – Parent nominee
· Willie Rattigan – Community Rep
· Dolores Cullinane – Secretary
· Orla Murphy – Teacher Nominee